Monday, April 8, 2013


So I made it thru my first day with drops and the 500 cal diet = VLCD. Don't get me wrong it was ROUGH! Most of yesterday was spent talking myself out of giving up.....

I would think " just do a low carb diet and exercise every day" my response would be " well, you know how well you do at exercising everyday (sarcasm)" Finally I went into my closet and grabbed one of my favorite summer dresses and hung it on the pantry door - visible from the kitchen/dining room/living room. I kept on looking at the dress hanging there so pretty and it motivated me to keep going! Tonight I will hang a pair of white pants in the bedroom to have a reminder there too.

So I loaded on Friday and Saturday and gained 1.6 lbs (not too shabby). This morning I weighed in and I have lost a total of 2.8 lbs :)

P2D2 = - 2.8 lbs

My goal is to lose 20 lbs, at the beginning the weight comes off quickly so I am preparing myself for the days that the weight is less than a pound a day.

Mentally I am so ready for this change in my life. No matter what, I am sticking to this!

I will post every few days.

CCGo

No comments:

Post a Comment