Wednesday, April 24, 2013

M.I.A.

R1P2D18 = -1

Total = 16.2

I have not updated the blog because the last few days have been rough! We have company in town and on Friday night I had BBQ and did not gain anything on Saturday when I weighed in. Saturday I ate Sushi and more BBQ and Sunday I gained :( THEN on Monday I was pretty good but I hit a plateau :(  * so many sad faces! So yesterday I did an apple day but only managed to eat one apple because I was very busy and although I got hungry the pains went away after a while.

So although I put that I lost ONE pound, it really is more but I am counting from last time I had a lost, is it cheating? not sure, but it is reality! I am back on track and ready to attack! I am so close to my goal!

It has been such fun having a visitor from Canada! plus it's family! A is a lot of fun and it is good to have some young energy in the house!

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment