Wednesday, April 17, 2013

ADDING UP

R1P2D11= -0.8

Total = 14 LBS people!!!!!!!

I need to stop feeling that if I lose point something that it means I am not doing well. The pounds are coming off little by little and I need to be/feel happy with that. I am heading downhill (21 days in this round and I am at 11) now and the daily losses will be less and less so I need to be okay with that. I am SIX lbs away from my goal! It used to be 20! I am down to 6! Little by little I will chip away at this weight so I can emerge a HEALTHY ME! That is my goal, I want to push myself physically, emotionally and mentally. This is about my health, the low calorie icing (is there such a thing?) on the cake is that I will be smaller. My main goal is to have a strong heart that can sustain me for a long time as I lose the weight my heart won't have to work as hard.

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment