Thursday, April 11, 2013

R1P2D5 = -1.2 lbs

I am happy with that number, my total so far is -7.8 lbs.

Last night I made a Phase 2 friendly chili - I thawed some ground beef but it was 93/7 % lean and that made me very nervous, so instead I made meat balls for Ed and made my chili with chicken. It was TO DIE FOR! I added a ton of chili powder and cumin. I made some for lunch today!

Side note - Phase 3 I will be able to have those meatballs and sauce but instead of angel hair pasta I will be having it on top of spaghetti squash!

I am seeing/feeling changes... small changes like my back rolls don't sit on top of each other! They are standing on their own (except when I sit, which is encouraging me to stand up and walk around) I can't wait until they are gone. I know this might be TMI for some, but this is how I feel and I am pretty sure I am not the only person that has back rolls that sit sat on top of each other!

Ed's and I conversation on the way to work was about being prepared for those days that I don't lose or lose point something. I am so grateful for Lowry (I follow her blog, she lost 100 lbs doing 4 rounds of HCG and she blogged her progress/dissapointments) she has done all the research for me, what to do when I stall.... she is an inspiration!

I know that I am at the beginning of this journey so there is no way I will quit! I will stick it out!

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment