Wednesday, April 10, 2013


R1P2D4 = -1.6 lbs

I think the sauerkraut (which has salt) did me in. I will be better today. I am having chicken and tomatoes for lunch. I think I am going to X my grissino stick and see what happens. For dinner I am making a Phase 2 friendly chilli - perfect for this rainy day.

Last night was rough. I made talapia and esparagus and it filled me up for about 2 minutes! I went for a walk and that helped a little but I still felt hungry. I drank a ton of water and had strawberries for evening snack. I survived!

This diet is so hard, not only physically but mentally. I am going to stick with it no matter what!

I am looking forward to Phase 3, just to see what I can learn about my body and how it reacts to healthier foods. I think I have all the tools I need to be successful (this time). I am prepared and ready to go. I also know that I need to live in the now and focus on Phase 2.

Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment