Monday, February 14, 2011

Watch CC Go!

So I have mentioned before how Ed does not want to be affiliated with the blog, he suggested I rename it to Watch CC Go - because so far it has been about my weight lose....

Well, I am going to write about something else.... tonight I will post pictures of my Valentine's Day display & my 80's picture because I am close to entering the 70's :)

We got an antique buffett for super cheap from a good friend a couple of years ago and I like to decorate it with "seasonal/holiday" decor - I do not do Easter because I am anti Easter Bunny - I might do more Spring like... birds and such. I absolutely WILL NOT decorate for St. Patrick's Day (even though Ed is half Irish & Malo has a St. Patrick's Day t-shirt (we did not buy, a friend did) ). I can't wait to decorate for the 4th of July! I love STARS!

Our little townhouse feels so much like "home", it has been a long time since a place we lived in feels that way... since the fire to be exact :(
We love Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment