Monday, February 21, 2011

36 DOWN!




This is me - last month at the end of my first round. I was so happy to lose 21 lbs!!!
This is me yesterday! 36 lbs down! I am fitting into a size 14 and loving it! I am feeling like myself again. I am 14 lbs away from 50! I think I will be able to hit that next round! This round was horrible. Not all of it, the beginning was awesome... lost 2lbs per day, THEN I got sick and had to take caugh medicine which has a ton of SUGAR! So I stalled for about 6 days! I was so ready to give up but I am glad I did not!
Here are the totals-
Round 1 - 21 lbs
Round 2- 15 lbs
36 lbs total!
I can't wait to see what next round has in store for me! March 1 is my first load day- I am having sensible breakfast and lunch and pupusas for dinner! March 2 is my second load day- I am having a sensible breakfast and lunch and going to go to Red Robin to get a yummy burger with steak fries ( honey mustard on the side for dipping)!

No comments:

Post a Comment