Thursday, February 17, 2011

Turtles are Faster than my Internet

So by now you are thinking.... That Cecilia promises pictures but never delivers! Although that is a TRUE statement... let me explain, It is not ME... I have the pictures uploaded on my lap top BUT my internet connection is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow that I can't even sign on to my blog, let alone upload the pictures... grrrrrrrrrrr so frustrating! Ed and I are working on getting a faster connection. We could go to our local MickyDees but A- there are crazy loud children running around. B- there are crazy loud unsupervised children running around, and do I really need to mention C?

This weekend I will try to go to the Book Store and upload the pictures there. The last time I went to the bookstore - a week or so ago, two gentlemen that I would have never put together sat at the table next to me and played chess. I am assuming (which you should never do) that they met online and became chess players/partners. I then daydreamed about finding someone online that shares my interests... scrapbooking and crafting and then I remembered that I have friends that I already know that do that so I don't have to look online... then I remembered that I was taking a TIMED test and needed to get going!

Was SURVIVOR not the BEST last night? I must admit that when I say the cast I thought.... "BORING!!!!!!" this season will be LAME.... then Phillip opened his mouth and I was entertained! Seriously, I always thought I would be a great contestant of Survivor... comic relief and all BUT boy I don't even come close to that LOONEY! Who totally says the WRONG things at Tribal? oh yeah... Phillip!!!! Don't get me started on those Fusia Panties!

Modern Familia was excellent!

1 comment: