Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A POUND AWAY!!!!!!!!!

So, when I started the HCG diet I made a goal for myself. When I hit 30 lbs I go to the Allen TX outlet mall and get myself a coach purse. Well I am a pound away and have decided that I will get my purse when I hit 50 lbs. I cannot wait, I will post pictures!!!!!!!!

Also, every 10 lbs I will post a picture of me dressed up from that decade- for example, when I hit 80's I will dress up like the 80's and post a pic - PICTURE WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT OR SOMETIME TOMORROW- That is right! I hit the 180's this morning! I am not talking 189 - more like 188.8. I went from 191.4 to 188.8 in a day- thanks to the STEAK DAY!

Maybe I will be able to post a picture of me in the 70's by the end of this PHASE 2 - which is ending February 18th... here is to hoping!

We are suppose to get bad snow and ice again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment