Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LOVE :)

I am so excited for February .... I love, love Valentine's Day - Not because of the "romance" aspect but because we celebrate LOVE! I love many things... family, friends,music, dancing, reading, crafts... but my favorite love of all is Ed.

I am a Stampin' Up demo and on Saturday Feb 5th I am doing a workshop themed " Valentine's Day Extraveganza" I cannot wait! I have my cute Love-Day outfit picked and the projects picked.

Oh, on a side note, I did not watch the Presidential Address last night, instead I went in my closet and tried on clothes that still have their tags - clothes I bought thinking one day I will fit in to them - Well that day has come! I am officially ONE size smaller - From 18 to 16.... can't wait until 14 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment